Sean D. Daily has lived in four states and once reported on a tornado in New Jersey, of all things. He now lives in Las Vegas, where he's writing the novel "Crossing the Line" and the comic book "Sidestep".
- Let us help you choose the ring saw blade that's right for YOU - ow.ly/rD5JU #water 6 hours ago
- Good morning! 28 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Make sure you look your best today, like this guy. ow.ly/rD2Rv h/t @diagonalview 15 hours ago
- Just another manic Monday - ow.ly/rAXix #Monday #ManicMonday #Bangles 1 day ago
- Good morning! 32 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you had a better weekend than this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=AvY-R8… h/t @failblog 1 day ago
- Good morning! 31 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better weekend than this guy. ow.ly/rwaF3 h/t @diagonalview 4 days ago
Category Archives: Moment of Zen
Your Zen master feels compelled to break his vow of eternal silence. The Mini-Surrogate has brought up something that he has to get off his chest. Believe it or not, I get where the good folks at Lovotics are coming from on … Continue reading
h/t Vintage Ads, Cory Doctorow and Boing Boing
By the way, in case you think this is just a model or CGI, be assured that this thing really does exist.
From Lovotics. h/t Bronwyn C and Jay of WFMU and The Zig Zagger.
From Naked and Famous Denim. Available at Tate and Yoko. h/t Laughing Squid and Time News Feed.
From British animator Cyriak Harris.
More at BreadedCats.com. h/t Boing Boing.
From Shyness Machine Girl, which I haven’t seen. Part of the 2009 DVD release for The Machine Girl, which I have seen.
From Weebl’s Stuff.
Muscles Leggings by Black Milk Clothing. h/t Cory Doctorow and Boing Boing.