Sean D. Daily has lived in four states and once reported on a tornado in New Jersey, of all things. He now lives in Las Vegas, where he's writing the novel "Crossing the Line" and the comic book "Sidestep".
- .@watersecurity: Experts urge #water's inclusion in upcoming #Sustainable #Development Goals (#SDGs) | Reuters goo.gl/ZKuoZ 2 hours ago
- @earth_warming: Soil & Range Managment: The Key to Reducing CO2 - s.shr.lc/fsKeGO h/t @LandFight and @LucGnacadja 5 hours ago
- The World's Most Indecisive Turnstile Jumper wp.me/p1YWik-Kw 10 hours ago
- Good morning! 73 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you do something cool today, like this. ow.ly/lhzEq h/t @Notepad_plus 11 hours ago
- .@spgroff: Tapped Out: Solving Asia's #Water Crisis - ADB's Take | j.mp/12qLNeK 1 day ago
Category Archives: Writing
All fay can be killed by iron, and are sickened by it. Iron can even burn their skins.
Fay come from all over the world. Many fled to the US to escape growing human populations.
Fay aren’t a single species, but rather a collection of species all lumped together.
The fay/human war still continues in some parts of the world, though.
Fighting lasted a week in the U. S., when humans and fay called a truce.
The fay launched the war because humans were driving them to extinction.
Humans didn’t even know the fay existed, except in legends, until they attacked.
The fay started the war against the humans, who were crowding them out.
Hey there. I know I promised, two weeks ago, to that I’d update you on the novel last Friday. Well, my vacation to my sister Lynn in Colorado got in the way of that. We ran ourselves ragged and then collapsed into … Continue reading
I’ve decided to make only weekly updates on the novel from now on. The daily ones were took away time writing the novel. You should have your next update on Friday.