Sean D. Daily has lived in four states and once reported on a tornado in New Jersey, of all things. He now lives in Las Vegas, where he's writing the novel "Crossing the Line" and the comic book "Sidestep".
- Just another manic Monday - ow.ly/rAXix #Monday #ManicMonday #Bangles 8 hours ago
- Good morning! 32 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you had a better weekend than this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=AvY-R8… h/t @failblog 10 hours ago
- Good morning! 31 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better weekend than this guy. ow.ly/rwaF3 h/t @diagonalview 3 days ago
- Good morning! 31 and clear here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better day than this guy. ow.ly/rtTbN 4 days ago
- Good morning! 39 and cloudy here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better day than these guys youtube.com/watch?v=aCGX0Y… h/t @RealFailArmy @failblog 5 days ago
Category Archives: Writing
All fay can be killed by iron, and are sickened by it. Iron can even burn their skins.
Fay come from all over the world. Many fled to the US to escape growing human populations.
Fay aren’t a single species, but rather a collection of species all lumped together.
The fay/human war still continues in some parts of the world, though.
Fighting lasted a week in the U. S., when humans and fay called a truce.
The fay launched the war because humans were driving them to extinction.
Humans didn’t even know the fay existed, except in legends, until they attacked.
The fay started the war against the humans, who were crowding them out.
Hey there. I know I promised, two weeks ago, to that I’d update you on the novel last Friday. Well, my vacation to my sister Lynn in Colorado got in the way of that. We ran ourselves ragged and then collapsed into … Continue reading
I’ve decided to make only weekly updates on the novel from now on. The daily ones were took away time writing the novel. You should have your next update on Friday.