Sean D. Daily has lived in four states and once reported on a tornado in New Jersey, of all things. He now lives in Las Vegas, where he's writing the novel "Crossing the Line" and the comic book "Sidestep".
- Good morning! 28 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Make sure you look your best today, like this guy. ow.ly/rD2Rv h/t @diagonalview 3 hours ago
- Just another manic Monday - ow.ly/rAXix #Monday #ManicMonday #Bangles 1 day ago
- Good morning! 32 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you had a better weekend than this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=AvY-R8… h/t @failblog 1 day ago
- Good morning! 31 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better weekend than this guy. ow.ly/rwaF3 h/t @diagonalview 4 days ago
- Good morning! 31 and clear here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better day than this guy. ow.ly/rtTbN 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Eddie Freedom
Gods, I can’t tell you how much I love “The Ballad of Eddie Freedom”. It exists in some weird and wonderful realm from whence punk, folk, country and drunken heroic skalds all issue. And Jesus is it filthy there – not … Continue reading