Sean D. Daily has lived in four states and once reported on a tornado in New Jersey, of all things. He now lives in Las Vegas, where he's writing the novel "Crossing the Line" and the comic book "Sidestep".
- Just another manic Monday - ow.ly/rAXix #Monday #ManicMonday #Bangles 20 hours ago
- Good morning! 32 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you had a better weekend than this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=AvY-R8… h/t @failblog 22 hours ago
- Good morning! 31 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better weekend than this guy. ow.ly/rwaF3 h/t @diagonalview 3 days ago
- Good morning! 31 and clear here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better day than this guy. ow.ly/rtTbN 4 days ago
- Good morning! 39 and cloudy here in Las Vegas. Hope you have a better day than these guys youtube.com/watch?v=aCGX0Y… h/t @RealFailArmy @failblog 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Invasion of the Dragonmen
Our alien invasion theme continues this week with “Invasion of the Dragonmen” by Man or Astroman? Admit it. An invasion of dragonmen (surfing dragonmen, apparently) would totally rock. Kinda makes me look forward to the end of the world this … Continue reading