Sean D. Daily has lived in four states and once reported on a tornado in New Jersey, of all things. He now lives in Las Vegas, where he's writing the novel "Crossing the Line" and the comic book "Sidestep".
- A Very BRUTAL #Christmas: "Let Us Slay" by #GWAR - ow.ly/rHFZq #metal 7 hours ago
- Good morning! 29 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you had a better commute than this guy. ow.ly/rHEUG 8 hours ago
- Good morning! 32 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope your Wednesday isn't quite as creepy as this. ow.ly/rFjB2 h/t @Barcroft_TV 1 day ago
- Let us help you choose the ring saw blade that's right for YOU - ow.ly/rD5JU #water 1 day ago
- Good morning! 28 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Make sure you look your best today, like this guy. ow.ly/rD2Rv h/t @diagonalview 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Let It
There’s a school of hip-hop that I particularly like. You can almost call it angsty – hip-hop’s answer to emo – but in all the right ways. It looks inward and catalogs the artist’s dark and broken parts, not as … Continue reading