Sean D. Daily has lived in four states and once reported on a tornado in New Jersey, of all things. He now lives in Las Vegas, where he's writing the novel "Crossing the Line" and the comic book "Sidestep".
- Boss just said that #BarackObama is going to sacrifice our firstborns. I honestly can't tell if he's joking anymore. 2 days ago
- Chocolate Claymation... I Can Die Happy Now wp.me/p1YWik-Kz 2 days ago
- Good morning! 66 and sunny here in Las Vegas. Hope you make something cool today, like this. ow.ly/lk1C1 h/t @failblog 2 days ago
- .@watersecurity: Experts urge #water's inclusion in upcoming #Sustainable #Development Goals (#SDGs) | Reuters goo.gl/ZKuoZ 3 days ago
- @earth_warming: Soil & Range Managment: The Key to Reducing CO2 - s.shr.lc/fsKeGO h/t @LandFight and @LucGnacadja 3 days ago
Tag Archives: stolen car
Well, I finally got my car back from the body shop today. It capped off the end of a thoroughly unpleasant start to the new year for me. A quick recap: someone broke into my locker at the Y on … Continue reading
Well, I’m off work. Off to pick up my car at Progressive. Will update you later today on how it went. I’ll even have pictures!
Progressive just sent me an e-mail that my car is ready for pickup. I’ll be getting it back tomorrow. Will keep you posted.